Simplify Care Delivery
Provide a Differentiated Offering
- One-touch operation provides fast, easy connection to emergency response associates who can deploy medical support or a user-designated first responder, as required.
- Two-way communication with user devices enables a them to talk to the operator regardless of whether they are able to hold down the panic button.
- Improve care plan oversight by providing an earlier, simplified view of user events and other changes to their health status via the LifeStream Management Suite.
Improve quality of care
- Innovative, advanced technology – Integrated cellular/GPS technology promotes user safety by providing visibility to user location on a map.
- Care Provider Portal simplifies user setup and provides access to cellular/GPS location services capable of locating a user within several feet.
- Create additional revenue streams over users’ tenure by offering ancillary services and leveraging mobility to reach a more active population.
Improve care coordination
- LifeStream MobileHelp Solution can be used regardless of the communications technology available in the home.
- Simple, accurate, reliable method using best available technology to locate your user and send assistance as needed.
- Promote mobility by allowing users to take their emergency monitoring service wherever they go.
- Enhanced Security – From doctor’s visits to getting the mail, or taking a walk – users can securely leave the confines of their homes, while homebound users at risk of falls can move with confidence in their homes.
- Improve user oversight – Integration with LifeStream provides visibility to a wider range of user activities to improve care.
- Increase user loyalty – Create relationships earlier in the care continuum to extend the time users can be proactively monitored thereby building loyalty with care manager/agency.
- Increase satisfaction and retention to reduce the need for new referrals by creating relationships with users prior to an acute event.
life alert ®, Help Ive fallen and I cant get up, medical alert help, lifealert, emergency response system, medical alarm systems, alert line, help line, medical alert bracelets, help bracelets, panic button, help watch button, help pendant, alert pendant, alert watch button, monitored smoke alarm, monitored smoke detectors, alert medical station, home protection, senior protection and safety, intrusion protection, live alert, elderly and live alone, nursing home, retirement home, disability care, C. Everett Koop, Senior Elder Care, home health care, alert deaf, rescue alert ambulance, elderly 911 alert, Dr. C. Everette Koop, 24 hour monitoring protection, elderly disabled care, elderly assistance protection, elderly safety, senior center, handicapped care, home monitoring, home elder senior care, medical alarming, help jewelry