Senior Assistance Plan
Protection and Peace of Mind
If you have a loved one who lives alone, now you can have peace of mind knowing that you can help or check in on them whenever you want. Our easy to use Senior Assistance Plan offers a variety of options to keep you or a loved one safe when they’re home alone . With our infrared wireless cameras you can check in on a loved one anytime from your smartphone or computer day or night. The two-way talk feature allows you and your loved one to communicate in real time without any buttons to press. We have waterproof pendants that will automatically summon the police, fire or EMS in the case of a fall or emergency.
- Wireless Alert Pendants – Easily call Police, Fire or EMS at the push of a button
- Wireless Cameras – Always be able to see whats going on 24/7 day or night
- Two-Way Audio – Communicate from anywhere with loved ones or first responders without having to be near a phone
- Voice Activated Controls – Control the things you need automatically with your voice
- Automatic Door Locks – Control the locks in your home so first – responders can have access to your home
Additional Safety Features:
Exact location notifications
Smoke detection included (with secured system)
Relative Text message notification
Relative camera monitoring (with home automation)
Keep Your Independence
In a survey conducted by Nielsen Research, 87% of seniors using an alert system was the main or important factor in their decision to keep living at home rather than going to a retirement facility. Senior Assistance can enhance your quality of life, replace or delay going to a retirement facility, give you the independence you desire. Lets break down the costs of assisted living alternatives.
- Independent Living Communities – $1500-$3000 a month
- Assisted Living Communities – $2500-$4000 a month
Our Senior Assistance Plan – Starts at $25 a month
No Contracts – No Landline Required – No Messy Wires
Our panic pendants provide you with peace of mind by summoning emergency help with the press of a button. One or two-button keys let you, an elderly relative or anyone who may require emergency assistance send signals to the central station to summon the police or medical response personnel when an alarm is triggered. Compact and water-resistant, they can be worn wristband, pendant, belt or key chain style.